Wilstone Community Shop is run by your community for your community; the villages north of Tring in Hertfordshire.
The Shop is managed and staffed by local volunteers, with all profit being ploughed back into the business.
- Newspaper deliveries Monday to Friday
- Collection from the shop Saturday and Sunday
What has the Shop got for you?
- Fresh locally-baked bread, rolls, pies, pasties & cakes
- Made-to-order filled rolls and sandwiches
- Bacon, ham, sausages, pate, chickens, chicken portions
- Local free-range eggs, milk, cheese & other dairy produce
- Sweets, chocolate and snacks
- Hot drinks to drink-in or take-away
- Canned meat, fish, veg and soup
- Breakfast cereals, biscuits, tea, coffee & sugar
- Frozen vegetables, desserts & ready meals
- Cleaning and hygiene products
- Greetings cards, postcards, stamps and stationery
- Newspapers, magazines and second-hand books
- Wine, lager, cider and Tring Brewery bitter
- New books by local author Paul Heslop
- Dry cleaning drop-off and collection service
- Local event information and tickets